We offer customized solutions to suit your needs and budget. Just consult our customer care representative after your first service is done.
I. Preventive Maintenance Plan
- Protecting the interior of the stone with a Penetrating Sealer.
- Proper walks-off entrance matting.
- Understanding your stone, chemicals, and procedures.
II. Regular Maintenance Plan
High traffic areas (commercial properties) with softer stones like travertine need monthly maintenance plans.
Residential homes with 3 people or less and where residents take their shoes off or change into indoor slippers, will need biennial plans (once every two years).
- Regular Maintenance Plan includes
- Wet mopping with a mopping program.
- Repairing pits and cracks with epoxy or glues.
- Prompt spill pick-ups to prevent etching and staining.
- Powder polishing to receive polished finishes.
- Reabsorbing stains with poultice powders.
III. Restoration Plan
- We will repair damaged stone by resurfacing with a diamond abrasive program to remove scratches, abrasions, and traffic patterns.
- Deep cleaning of the pores of honed, flamed, or polished ground floors.